Introduction to Art Therapy
The Melbourne Art Therapy Studio’s Introduction to Art Therapy workshops can help answer the following questions:
- What is Art Therapy?
- How can it work for me?
- How can it work for my clients?
- What if I think I'm no good at art?
- Where and how is Art Therapy used?
- What are some Art Therapy directives?
- What difference do various art materials make?
- How can working with metaphor help me get to know myself better?
- Is it suitable for groups?
- Where can I study Art Therapy, and what about professional registration?
Workshop includes a brief history and context of Art Therapy and Experiential Exercises (no artistic experience required). Your questions about Art Therapy answered.
Sign up to the Convent’s monthly e-news, The Humbug, to keep abreast of what’s on at the Convent.