Claire is a registered clinical psychologist devoted to practising and studying psychology for over three decades. Claire offers focused psychological strategies, psychodynamic and evidence-based therapies including ACT, CBT and DBT; thought distortion emotion and arousal re-aligning support; and assistance with honing more positive personal choices and identity definitions.
Medicare rebates available for these and psychodynamic therapy support services.
- Gestalt techniques, Jungian symbolism, shadow self and identity analysis.
- Current and historical trauma healing assistance.
- Dreaming, aware personal self reflection and dissociative state re-integrative practices.
- Mindfulness and meditative mind stilling.
- Analytical, guided and focal methods.
- Traditional ancestral, cross-cultural and interactive, community re-connective support services.
- Wayapa Wuurrk and re-integrative lifestyle practices.
- Trust, existential meaning and personal values exploration.
- Grounding and refocussing to assist major life losses, stress reduction, workplace stress, personal relationship misalignments, grief and trauma.
- Tailored confidential supervision for mental health work-engaged colleagues also available by negotiation.
- General, Organisational, Clinical and Community Psychology endorsement support offered.