Ziran Qigong - Term 2
Learn to be more aware of your body and your Qi flow, and be mindful of your movements and breathing. It is through awareness and mindfulness that we begin to heal ourselves, attain better health & wellbeing, and peace of mind.
Qigong is an ancient Chinese practise that works with the energy (Qi). It is a form of self healing and prevents illnesses. In this Qigong class we focus on improving internal energy flow through gentle rhythmic movements synchronized to your mindful breath.
There are many benefits for practising Qigong, some of which are:
- Improve physical, mental and emotional health
- Increase flexibility and agility
- Increase strength from the internal in a subtle way
- Improve vascular system
- Improve digestive system
- Improve circulation
- Strengthen internal organs
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Find your calm and centredness
This class is for beginners and those with some experience. You will learn a Qigong form and breathing techniques that you can include in your daily practice. The benefits of Qigong is felt through regular and persistent practise. Patience and practise are the keys.