17 – 18 Apr 2021, 9am – 5pm
Sacred Heart building, Packing Room
Earlybird until 4 April, $317.59
Full fee, $370.34
All material will be provided
Bookings close 15 April
Learn to create your own mandala in this weekend workshop with artist and psychotherapist Ameeta Piazzi.
An urban retreat focusing on art and creativity, this workshop is for you if:
- You want to discover the magical art of mandalas.
- You’ve always wanted to try your hand at doing some art, drawing or painting but you’re not sure (or you don’t think) you’ll be any good at it.
- You like meditation – or you’ve tried it, but you may need something more active/creative than sitting with your eyes closed observing your breath coming in and out (there may be a bit of that but only for a few minutes!)
- You’re going through an intense moment in your life and want to explore a lovely way to resource and support yourself (these workshops are trauma-informed and trauma-sensitive!)
- You need some time for yourself, to nourish your mind and spirit and re-connect with what is important to you.
- You’re looking for a new hobby.
During the workshop you’ll work with geometry and symmetry, compass and ruler, so no artistic abilities are required.
Small group size to allow for individual support and guidance. All material provided.
Participating in this workshop immerses you in a process that:
- Is fun, satisfying and unexpected.
- Induces a sense of calm and relaxation.
- Provides focus and stillness of the mind.
- Fosters self development.
- Promotes a sense of achievement and wellbeing.
- Is empowering.
- Opens up creativity.