Current studio vacancies
Applications are sought from qualified, experienced and community-minded bodywork practitioners to complement the existing therapies available at the Convent.
We currently have two studios available. One is located in the western corridor of the Convent Building over looking the tree-lined courtyard, the other is on the eastern corridor overlooking the main entrance to the Convent. The studios are 10 square metres with cathedral height ceiling windows affording plenty of natural light.
The tenancy offers access to shared kitchenette facilities and waiting room, bathrooms and showers, as well as discounted car parking. Rooms are self-contained, lockable and have hydronic heating.
Sitting alongside the Capital City Trail, the Convent is also easily accessible on bike or via public transport.
Preference will be given to the applicants who address the following criteria (but not limited to):
- An established body work practitioner who will best support the viability and strength of Wellbeing at the Convent. Priority will be given to those Expressions of Interest that can demonstrate a strong client base and an active practice.
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate an interest and capacity to contribute to ‘Wellbeing at the Convent’, the Convent and the broader community, along with their own independent practice.
- Participate, contribute and actively promote ‘Wellbeing at the Convent’ (refer to the Convent’s Wellbeing Policy).
- Provide services, classes, workshops etc. for a range of clientele, across all ages and abilities which are designed to benefit the broad community, both the Convent tenant community and the general public.
- Create a professional and welcoming space for all users.
Space Type: Studio
Permitted uses: Wellbeing practice
Studio Size: 10 square meters (small)
Building Location: Main Convent Building
Floor/Level: Level 1
Access permitted: 24/7
Please note that under normal circumstances the official Convent’s opening hours are 7.30am-9.30pm daily.
Room facilities/inclusions: Power points/phone point/hydronic heating
Surrounding Amenities: Kitchenette, toilets, shower
Building Amenities: Lift, stairwell, conference rooms, security doors
Site Amenities: 300 space car park, ATM, cafes, galleries, gardens, conference and meeting rooms
Price per permitted usage types:
WellBeing price: $815 pcm (incl. GST and utilities)
Other upfront costs: Bond (equal to 2 months’ rent excl. GST) and $50 key deposit
Applications open now
Please select and complete the application form via the link below.