Qigong Classes Term 5, 2017
Learn to be more aware of your body and your Qi flow, and be mindful of your movements and breathing with Abby Lee from Qigong Melbourne. It is through awareness and mindfulness that we begin to heal ourselves, attain better health & wellbeing, and peace of mind.
Qigong is an ancient Chinese practise that works with the energy (Qi). It is a form of self healing with a focus on improving intenal energy flow through gentle rhythmic movements synchronized to your mindful breath.
Benefits of practising Qigong include:
- Improved physical, mental and emotional health
- Increased flexibility and agility
- Increased strength from the internal in a subtle way
- Improved vascular system
- Improved disgestive system
- Improve circulation
- Strengthened internal organs
- Reduced stress, anxiety and depression
- Find your calm and centre
This class is for beginners and those with some experience. You will learn Qigong movement sequences and breathing techniques that you can include in your daily practice. The benefits of Qigong is felt through regular and persistent practise. Patience and practise are the keys.
Sign up to the Convent’s monthly e-news, The Humbug, to keep abreast of what’s on at the Convent.