Melbourne Baby Sleep Workshop
Join Caroline's Angels for an entertaining and informative workshop for parents of babies 0 – 12 months, on how to assist your baby's sleep using proven, low-stress strategies and the patented sleep model Dynamic Sleep Connection™. Presented by qualified baby sleep experts and midwife and child health nurse – Caroline McMahon and Rebecca Gray from Caroline's Angels and Nicole Cassey, founder and CEO of Bubbaroo.
This session will focus on how to:
- Establish healthy sleep routines for babies at each age and stage
- Set safe sleep spaces that also improve the quality of sleep
- Settle your baby and allow your baby to self–settle
- Reduce sleep associations
- Reduce cat napping and night wakening.
Also included on the day, light refreshments thanks to Milk and Nourish, a copy of the successful '5 Steps to Sleep - For Babies and Toddlers' book by Caroline's Angels and a Bubbaroo 1.0TOG baby sleeping bag.
Your babies are welcome. Please bring a mat for older babies that may wish to play on the floor.