Feldenkrais Discovery Day
Feldenkrais Discovery Day is a fantastic FREE opportunity to come and discover why everyone is talking about the Feldenkrais Method.
The Feldenkrais Discovery Day provides the opportunity to immerse yourself in the method and discover the myriad ways it's being utilised in health and wellbeing clinics, gyms, schools, physiotherapist clinics, community centres, hospitals, performing arts institutions, and in people’s own homes every day.
Experience a free individual Functional Integration lesson, a free Awareness Through Movement lesson and listen to special presentations by experts specalising in the fields of neuroplasticity, creativity, pain management, embodied spirituality, and martial arts practices. Experience the method and talk to local practitioners to find out how it can support you to move through life with ease. You can also purchase a variety of Feldenkrais resources on the day from a dedicated stall.
Key Note Presenters:
- Karol Connors - M Physiotherapy, CFP
- Julia Scoglio - B.Ed, Grad Dip Movement and Dance, CFP
- Stephen Grant - Senior Lecturer, Head of Voice and Early Music Studio, Melbourne Conservatorium of Music/University of Melbourne, CFP
- Lisa Campbell - BAppSc (Physiotherapy), CFP
- Jennifer Guild - BAppSc (Physiotherapy), Grad Dip Movement and Dance, CFP, Certified Art of Spiritual Direction
- Ruth Frommer - Assistant Feldenkrais Trainer, CFP, Aikido Instructor (Black Belt 6th Dan), BAppSc (OT), NLP Trainer
Sign up to the Convent’s monthly e-news, The Humbug, to keep abreast of what’s on at the Convent.