Art Autumn School 2017
Make Art You Will Love!
Following the success of the most recent Art Summer School, Thea Bates (of Art In An Hour) and Michael O'Hanlon (Convent artist Eureka) return for three days of Art School this autumn. Join a group of like minded people in the Salon, a stunning heritage room painted and stencilled in autumn colours! Over the three day course you will learn how to,
- Explore and find new ways of seeing and discover that art is everywhere
- Take small pieces of art and turn them into large expressions of your creativity
- Draw from life with confidence, from both the human form and nature
- Be curious, try new things, feel freedom in your art and learn from the open studio process
- And try ‘Drawing from Life’ each afternoon, make bespoke brushes or expand your detailed sketches into larger than life-sized works.
Art Autumn School 2017 captures and celebrates exploration and creativity, bringing out your inner artist and fueling your passion to make art. Thea and Michael have years of experience teaching and making their own visual art and they‘ll share with participants their skills, and love of drawing from life, both the human form and treasures from the natural environment.
Sign up to the Convent’s monthly e-news, The Humbug, to keep abreast of what’s on at the Convent.