WellBeing at the Convent Studio 10m²
The Abbotsford Convent Foundation (ACF) is inviting applications for a tenancy within ‘WellBeing at the Convent’.
Applications are sought from qualified, experienced and community-minded body work practitioners to complement the existing therapies available at the Convent.
As a new tenant you will join fifty-plus arts, cultural and educational practitioners based in the iconic Convent building, which is filled with history and surrounded by tranquil gardens. Amenities include a 300 space car park, cafes and galleries for your visitors to enjoy.
Preference will be given to applicants who address the following criteria (but is not limited to):
- An established body work practitioner who will best support the viability and strength of ‘Wellbeing at the Convent’. Priority will be given to those Expressions of Interest that can demonstrate a strong client base and an active practice.
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate an interest and capacity to contribute to ‘Wellbeing at the Convent’, the Convent and the broader community, along with their own independent practice.
- Participate, contribute and actively promote ‘WellBeing at the Convent’ (refer to WellBeing policy).
- Provide services, classes, workshops etc for a range of clientele, across all ages and abilities which are designed to benefit the broad community, both the Convent tenant community and the general public.
- Create a professional and welcoming space for all users.
If you have any queries or are interested in viewing the space, please call the ACF Tenancy and Studio Manager Leonie Wray 9415 3610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org