Join WellBeing at the Convent
The Abbotsford Convent Foundation is inviting applications for a tenancy WellBeing at the Convent. We're looking for qualified, experienced and community-minded practitioners to complement our existing therapy services.
As a new tenant you will join fifty-plus arts, cultural and educational practitioners based in the iconic Convent building, which is filled with history and atmosphere.
Preference will be given to applicants who address the following criteria (but is not limited to):
- An established practice to best support the viability and strength of the WellBeing at the Convent
- Priority will be given to those Expressions of Interest that can demonstrate a strong client base and an active practice
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate an interest and capacity to contribute to the WellBeing at the Convent, and the broader community, along with their own independent practice
- Participate, contribute and actively promote WellBeing at the Convent (refer to WellBeing policy)
- Provide services, classes, workshops etc. for a range of clientele, across all ages and abilities which are designed to benefit the broad community, both the Convent tenant community and the general public
- Create a professional and welcoming space for all users.
If you have any queries or are interested in viewing the space, please call the ACF Tenancy and Studio Manager Felicity Mark on 03 9415 3610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org